Siklu builds Gigabit wireless backhaul solutions operating in the 60, 70 & 80 GHz millimeter waves bands. Based on a unique all-silicon design that reduces price and increases reliability, Siklu’s radios are ideal for macro and small cell backhaul, fiber extension and business service connectivity. The field-proven radios are a top choice of tier-1 operators for Gigabit backhaul worldwide, and thousands of units have been sold, deployed and are operating solidly in all weather conditions.
How do we do it?
- Innovative top-down re-design of the system and components ranging from the antenna, the RFand modem/baseband. We even designed the first-ever SiGe based E-band transceiver for wireless backhaul. Everything we can do to reduce equipment costs, we do!
- A cutting edge all-silicon design and integration that uses fewer components, significantly minimizes costs and delivers greater reliability.
- The Siklu EtherHaul radio operates in the relatively new and unused E-band wireless spectrum. This delivers an immediate additional cost advantage, since E-band license costs range from free to hundreds of dollars, compared to thousands of dollars for traditional 6-38 GHz licensed bands.
Game-changing E-band & V-band millimeter wave radios that deliver gigabit throughput for a wide range of urban wireless backhaul applications while reducing cost of ownership significantly. With on-board carrier Ethernet, carrier class resilience and a green design, EtherHaul radios have been the choice millimeter wave solution for tier-1 operators world-wide.
Siklu is committed to:
- Standards-based development for seamless integration into existing carrier networks.
- Environmentally friendly design with low power consumption, small foot print and low emissions.