IT System Administrator
We are seeking for an experienced Windows Systems Administrator with basic Linux knowledge to control and maintain the corporate IT infrastructure (Storage, VMware, network, servers, HW, end user WSs, etc.) across our various locations (offices, production site and remote users),
Provide IT helpdesk support services to company users worldwide.
The position is very “HANDS ON”, it ranges from top level IT operations to solving end-user’s smallest IT issues.
- 3-5 Years as a System Administrator
- Administration of windows servers 2008/2012 (DC, SQL, TS, WSUS, IIS), DHCP, DNS, Printers, Group Policies, etc.
- NAS Storage (EMC) management and maintenance: quotas, luns, Privileges, etc.
- Virtualization (VMWARE): VCENTER, manage multiple virtual servers, create and migrate virtual servers.
- Network management: LAN & WAN, Wi-Fi, switches, routers, VLANs, TCP/IP, network monitoring SW, etc.
- Security: Firewalls (Fortinet, Cyberoam) and VPN’s: rule base, VPN/SSL maintenance, Antivirus (ESET), Antimalware (Malwarebytes)
- Operating systems and applications – Microsoft Office, Windows 10, Ubuntu, CentOS, various user applications.
- HW: Servers (HP), Switches, Desktops, Laptops, etc.
- Backup system (Backup EXEC) management for NAS and Virtual Servers: maintain backups, test backups, data restoration, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience managing windows networks.
- Basic Linux knowledge.
- Proven record in managing storage systems, multiple virtualized servers, networks and backup systems.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Wide experience with Microsoft environments.
- Experience with VMWare.
- Relevant formal education.
- Willingness to work after working hours.
- Multidisciplinary and ability to multitasking.
- High learning ability
- Team Player
- Reports to IS/IT manager
- All departments in the company
- Siklu employees abroad
- Vendors and Integrators related to IT