Vice President of Sales ROW
Department: Sales Division
The vice president of sales reports to the CEO and is a member of the company’s executive team. He/she is responsible for the direction and management of all sales operations, including pricing, compensation, and distribution and channel management. The VP Sales will drive the company’s revenues.
- Accountable for a steady revenue stream according to the company business plan
- Build Worldwide Sales channels aligned with the company go to market strategy including pricing policies, volume discounts and terms and conditions for customers and channel partners
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Work closely with VP BD&Marketing to develop, establish, and direct channel and distribution strategies and programs
- Work closely with VP BD& Marketing to develop and execute lead programs.
- Oversee the hiring and development of a (global) sales organization, appropriate for the company’s maturity/size, including compensation, training, and sales incentive programs
- 15 years of sales experience, with at least 5 years in the global telecom market (EMEA/ APAC)
- Deep knowledge of the mobile operator market from the cellular networks side including RAN & transport (backhaul)
- Proven record in penetration to new territories
- Wireless radio experience is deemed a significant advantage
- Minimum of 5 years in a senior management position (VP level or director in a big/global company)
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners
- Outstanding selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners
- Proven sales track record in ramping up sales from initial stage to over 20 million US$
Resumes should be sent to email@example.com.