Now Featuring the Innovative “Extend18” Option
Extended-range Multi-Gigabit Throughput Simplified
- Increase the EtherHaul™ mmWave range – 6 miles (10Km) and more
- Combine EtherHaul mmWave with any microwave links of 5, 11, 18 or 23 GHz
- The new EtherHaul™ Extend18 converts 18GHz links into a 10 Gbps link for distances up to 6 miles (10km) and with 99.999% availability
- New EH-ANT-2ft-DL18 Dual Band 18/80GHz antenna
- Dragonwave Harmony Enhanced or Harmony EnhancedMC 18Ghz radios
- EH-ANT-2ft-DL5 Dual Band antenna combines any 5G radio and EtherHaul™ mmWave radio
- Dual-band antenna limits tower footprint and eliminates attachment fees
Single Click Configuration
- Flexible selection of capacity threshold
- Easily and quickly activated using Siklu’s user- friendly single pane of glass web GUI
- Status and alarms reporting
- No additional configuration required of the secondary link
- Advanced all-silicon integration increases reliability
- America’s most deployed mmWave radios
- Easy to deploy- in hours
- Small form factor
- Low weight and power consumption
Using Siklu’s ExtendMM™ technology, service providers and other organizations can easily deliver multi-gigabit capacity to 6 miles and above. The Siklu solution involves a number of elements, which can be combined together or deployed a-la-carte.
The EtherHaul™ Kilo Series offers multi gigabit capacities and continuously monitors the performance of the connection. If there is an impairment to the throughput, ExtendMM™ switches the traffic to a lower band secondary radio link, for example, 18 GHz using the newEH-ANT-2ft- DL18GHz antenna or a 5GHz link combined with Siklu Dual-Band EH-ANT-2ft-DL5GHz antenna. With this approach, Siklu mmWave links deliver capacities of up to 10 Gigabits over an extended range, as the secondary link provides an alternate path during brief periods of heavy rain or other momentary impacts (sometimes lasting only a few seconds at a time) to the mmWave link capacity.
As an example, an EH-8010 can be designed to provide a 10 Gbps link for distance of 6 miles (10 km) or more with 99.999% availability. A secondary link fills in as an alternate path for up to the aggregate 0.999% of the time the mmWave link may be out of service.
How it works?
- Siklu mmWave link, up to 10Gbps capacity and min. 99% availability of the full capacity
- A 3rd party lower band link as backup to raise the availability up to 99.999%, protecting the critical traffic during rain events
- Simple integration
- Full software support for “hitless switching”
- Built in, easy to configure parameters
- Results in:
- Increased range – 6 miles or more
- Improved availability and reliability
Siklu’s ExtendMM™ operation in regular conditions (microwave radio in stand-by mode)