Our commitment to you
Siklu by Ceragon Inc. and its affiliated companies (together: “Siklu by Ceragon”) are dedicated to providing you with the highest level of transparency and control over the use of your data. In order for us to provide you with our services, we are required to collect and process certain personal information about you and your activity.
By entrusting us with your information, we would like to assure you of our commitment to keep such information private. We have taken measurable steps to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of this Information. We encourage you to review the following information carefully.
Processing of your “Personal Data” (meaning any information which may potentially allow your identification with reasonable means) is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you, for providing you with our services and the operation of our website(s) (the “Website” or “Service”), to protect our legitimate interests and for compliance with legal and regulatory obligations.
We receive your Personal Data from various sources:
- Registration information – When you voluntarily provide us your personal details in order to create a Siklu by Ceragon account or register to our Service (for example, when you provide us with your name and email address in order to review whitepapers or download our guides);
- When you communicate with us – For example when you send us an email or contact us through the “contact us” form on our Website, we collect the Personal Data you provided us with.
- Technical information – When operating our Services, we use various technological tracking tools to collect information regarding your use of the Website. Along with our partners, we may use tracking technologies such as cookies, beacons and Local Storage, which are used to store content information and preferences. You can learn more about the tracking tools we use by reading the Tracking Technologies section herein.
- Third party information – We may receive your data from third party providers who help us with the provision and maintenance of our Services, such as analytics vendors and others.
In the course of using the Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data to provide and improve the Service, to contact or identify you, to enable you to access certain parts of the Website, or as otherwise indicated in this Policy. We collect the following Personal Data about you:
- Registration information – your name, your email address, your telephone number, information about your company and your position.
- When using our Website – our webserver will collect your IP-address, and information about your general location (such as city and country).
- Information from third parties – in order to provide our Service, we may receive Personal Data from our business partners. This may include Personal Data such as your contact details (name, phone, email) as well as details pertaining to your company, your job description, etc’.
We also collect data about the use of our Service and the characteristics and activities of users, in order to operate it and improve it. We may collect the following non-Personal Data:
- Technical information – this includes data such as the browser you are using and its display settings, your operating system, device type, session start/stop time, referral URL, time zone, network connection type, and cookie information.
If we combine Personal Data with non-Personal Data, the combined data will be treated as Personal Data. Further Personal Data will only be stored and processed if you voluntarily provide it to us, e.g. through a contact form.
- Provision of service – for the provision and improvement of our Services, including for support and to respond to your queries.
- Service announcements – we will use your Personal Data to communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates to our Services and offer you service offers.
- Marketing purposes – we may use your Personal Data (such as your email address or phone number). For example, by subscribing to our newsletter you will receive tips and announcements straight to your email account. We may also send you promotional material concerning our services or our partners’ services (which we believe may interest you), including but not limited to, by building an automated profile based on your Personal Data, for marketing purposes. You may choose not to receive our promotional or marketing emails (all or any part thereof) by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the emails that you receive from us. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our newsletter, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications, or reply to your queries and feedback you provide us.
- Opt-out of receiving marketing materials – If you do not want us to use or share your Personal Data for marketing purposes, you may opt-out in accordance with this “Opt-out” section. Please note that even if you opt-out, we may still use and share your Personal Data with third parties for non-marketing purposes (for example to fulfill your requests, communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, etc.). In such cases, the companies with whom we share your Personal Data are authorized to use your Personal Data only as necessary to provide these non-marketing services.
- Analytics, surveys and research – from time to time, we may conduct surveys or test features, and analyze the data we have to develop, evaluate and improve these features, all in order to improve our Service and think of new and exciting features for our users.
- Protecting our interests – we may use your Personal Data when we believe it’s necessary in order to take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, investigate and protect ourselves from fraud, protect the security or integrity of our services and protect the rights and property of Siklu by Ceragon, its users and/or partners.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements – we may use your Personal Data to investigate violations, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- Internal concerned parties – we share your information with companies in our group, as well as our employees, in order to provide you with our services.
- Compliance with laws and law enforcement entities – we cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any data about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party’s property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable. We also may be required to disclose an individual’s Personal Data in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
When you visit or access our Services we use (and authorize 3rd parties to use) web beacons, pixels, cookies, local storage, and other tracking technologies. These allow us to automatically collect information about you, your device and your online behavior, in order to enhance your navigation in our Services, improve our Service’s performance, perform analytics and customize your experience. In addition, we may merge information we have with information collected through these tracking technologies with information we may obtain from other sources and, as a result, such information may become Personal Data.
What are cookies? Cookies are small text files (composed only of letters and numbers) that a web server places on your computer or mobile device when you visit a webpage. When used, the cookie can help make our Services more user-friendly, for example by remembering your language preferences and settings. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work in an efficient way. Cookies remember your preferences, and make the interaction between you and the Service smoother and more efficient.
Similar Technologies – Local storage, such as HTML 5, allows a website or mobile app to store and retrieve data on a user’s device. Pixels are small blocks of code embedded on a web page, mobile app, or advertisements, and are a used for passing information from your device to a third party. Web beacons are electronic files that allow a website to count users who visited a page or to access cookies.
How to manage your cookie settings – There are various ways in which you can manage and control your cookie settings. Please remember that, by deleting or blocking cookies, some of the features of the Services may not work properly or as effectively.
- Turning off cookies via your web browser
Most web browsers will provide you with some general information about cookies, enable you to see what cookies are stored on your device, allow you to delete them all or on an individual basis, and enable you to block or allow cookies for all websites or individually selected websites. You can also normally turn off third party cookies separately. Please note that the settings offered by a browser or device often only apply to that particular browser or device.
Information about cookies is usually found in the “Help” section of the web browser. Below are some links to some commonly used web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
- Turning off third party cookies
You can turn off certain third party targeting/advertising cookies by visiting the following link:Network Advertising Initiative.
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data. Your data is stored on secure servers and isn’t publicly available. We limit access of your information only to those employees or partners on a “need to know” basis, in order to enable the carrying out of the agreement between us.
While we seek to protect your information to ensure that it is kept confidential, we cannot absolutely guarantee its security. You need to help us prevent unauthorized access to your account by protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your account. You will be solely responsible for keeping your password confidential and for all use of your password and your account, including any unauthorized use. You should also be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet. While we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your Personal Data or other content you transmit using the service, and you do so at your own risk.
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal data, trading information, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
You may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning you is being processed, and access your stored Personal Data, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of Personal Data you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your Personal Data that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of Personal Data by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your Personal Data by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights pertain to EU residents only, are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements. Users outside the EU are welcome to contact us for any questions or requests at the details below.
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EU. In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) using the details provided below:
Siklu by Ceragon Inc.,
Adi Sapir, CFO
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. The Site and Services are not designed for or directed at children under the age of 16 years old (“Minors”). We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from Minors. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Data, he or she should contact us using the details provided above.
Last updated: June 11, 2018